Social Icons

Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

MTV Viacom Internship

Public relations major here and I am going to try to get an internship with MTV Viacom in New York, NY summer of 2013. I actually do have one connection to MTV Viacom, she is my sisters best friend and I am so happy I met her this summer. She has really inspired me and she has no idea. Anyway, she works for MTV in New York and she told me to look into it. Now that I am changing my major to my passion i figured i better start looking into it now. Applications to intern next summer do not go out until later on this year but I do like get an idea of what its like, so if any of my readers have done an internship with MTV in any of their locations please respond. Also I will keep you guys up to date just in case readers are interested like I am. I plan to one day live in New York so I cant imagine all the possibilities i might encounter just living there for a summer. I know not to get my hopes up to high but  i really hope i get the chance to intern for them, that would be like a dream come true. My only issue would be paying to live there, ahhh yes i know it can be rather expensive. I have to do my part first and get some internships under my belt and of course get my gpa up high this semester. This would be a great way to get my foot in the door and I am super excited to see how the process will be if i get in. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment