Social Icons

Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

I converted my blogger into an actual domain and website.

Earlier today I made the decision and spent 10$ on a year long website. I know I said I was going to wait but something told me to just get it over with. Now that I've started hazelinavani.com, I can tell my readers how busy I've been in these last couple hours!
(gasp)
ok!

First, it was purchased from godaddy.com but I did it through google, maybe its more expensive but I felt safer with Google. It was done quick and easy. I still have to figure out a few glitches but I'll get it together. So after I successfully created the page, I did two new post. One on Justin Bieber and the other on Reality spin off 'Here comes Honey Boo Boo'. I posted it on my personal twitter and personal facebook.

 I've been told its all about promoting your work! 

So yes, I created a actual Twitter page dedicated to following news, media, celebrities, pretty much anything worth talking about. And that is where I plan to build my readers, through twitter and tumblr. My biggest issue is creating a drop down menu on my website because I still want people to have access to my other blogs. But I am very happy to say that yesterday hazelinavani.com received about 250 readers! Now My biggest thing will be setting up an adsense account, I am waiting to see if it will go through.

Wish me luck!

Excuse any grammar mistakes I had to write this fast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment