Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Today I made the decision to change my major...

Since High school I have always been passionate about writing,journalism, social media, and overall, communication. I am going into my junior year at Clark Atlanta University and my major is Psychology. Well today I decided to go with my gut feeling to follow my dreams,instead of playing it safe. I'm changing my major to mass communications with a concentration in public relations. After listing the pros and cons of my decision, as all viewers can see I started blogging again. Good Luck to me right!

As of now I am working to get my blogger profile set up so at this point it is under construction but I am working on some great ideas and I am so far dedicated to gaining viewers and taking in submissions that you would like to be featured on my page. Thank you for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment