Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Creating a domain and website.

Since I am in college it is very important for me to take advantage of every opportunity I can get my hands on. As a student and now changing my major I have to be able to work fast meaning that I will be working on getting internships for  television networks, radio stations, or online magazines, anything that can help me further my career once I graduate. As a public relations major I think starting a blog, number one is a great start for internships to see my dedication and starting my own website, number two will show that I am not only dedicated but it shows that I believe in myself. But my biggest problem is what domain name to use, my real name or (Hazelin Avani) catchy name I've used for myself for about four years? I have a few months before I actually create my website because I am planning to have it launched possibly for new years. Another question, which company should I buy my domain from? I worry about hackers and making sure that I am getting the best quality for my money. Also, is it easy to set up? Just some concerns I am having. Any suggestions please comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment